Oven-baked chicken breasts boast a delicious crunchy coating with herbs and garlic.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Start to Finish: 55 min
- Makes: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Country Corn Flakes cereal, crushed (1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lb)
- Heat oven to 425 °F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In shallow dish, mix 2 tablespoons of the butter, the milk, chives, salt and garlic powder.
- In another shallow dish, mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place in pan. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut