- Slice the eggplant, peel or not as pleases you.
- Dip slices in egg white with lemon pepper, oregano, red pepper to taste.
- Coat with crushed corn flakes and place on baking sheet sprayed with PAM.
- Bake in hot oven for about 20 minutes.
- Hot these are yummy.
- Cold they make a crispy satisfying toothsome treat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.