Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 Chicken, cooked, skinned, boned and cut into small cubes
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, sliced
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
Combine yogurt, honey, lemon juice, curry and salt in small bowl; stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. To serve, pour dressing over salad; toss gently. Sprinkle with peanuts.