- Original recipe
- Ready in: < 30 minutes
- Serves/Makes: 2
- ½ cup prepared or deli coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons no-added-sugar tomato salsa
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ½ pound sliced, roasted turkey breast
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- Drain coleslaw in a colander.
- Toss coleslaw with tomato salsa and add salt and pepper.
- Divide sliced turkey in half and place on slices of bread.
- Spoon half the coleslaw on top of the turkey and cover with remaining bread slices.
- Serve extra coleslaw on the side.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Cals: 351 | Fat: 7 g | Chol: 94 mg | Sod: 466 mg | Carb: 33 g | Dietary Fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 40 g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 Starch, 4 Very Lean Meat, 1 Vegetable, ½ fat