Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2 Servings
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ⅛ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 croissants
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- In a pie plate, mix sugar and cinnamon; whisk in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Cut croissants in half horizontally; place in egg mixture. Let soak a few minutes.
- In skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add croissants; brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately; if Desired, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and garnish with fresh strawberries.