Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Delma Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4 to 6
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 can (10¾-ounce) cream of chicken soup, or cream of chicken with herbs
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, with liquid
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- dash nutmeg
- 2 cups broken uncooked spaghetti
- Spray inside of slow cooker crock with flavored cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the water, soup, mushrooms with liquid, and pimiento.
- Stir in the turkey, cheese, onion, parsley, and nutmeg.
- Add broken up spaghetti.
- Stir to combine and pour into crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, until spaghetti is tender.
- Mix before serving.