Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Clusters may be frozen up to 1 month
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Sweet Endings
- Make Ahead & Freezable | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 2 hr
- Makes 5 pounds or about 60 clusters
- 1 (16 oz) jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (16 oz) jar unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 18 (2 oz) chocolate candy coating squares, cut in half
- 2 cups (12 oz package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (4 oz) package German chocolate baking squares, broken into pieces
- 1 (9¾ oz) can salted whole cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 3½ – 4 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 2 hours or until melted.
- Stir chocolate mixture.
- Add cashews and vanilla, stirring well to coat cashews.
- Drop nut mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let stand until firm.
- Store in an airtight container.