Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 10/14/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 chopped onion
- 26 oz spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (4 oz) mushrooms drained
- 1 x 14 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 x 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 x 9 oz pkg. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Brown ground beef together with onions stirring frequently until beef is browned.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Mix all ingredients except tortellini and cheese in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Add tortellini.
- Stir to combine then sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low 15 – 20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.