Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine bread with 1/2 cup water.
- Let stand about 2 minutes.
- Stir in Beef, yolks, 2 tablespoons parsley, Onion, salt, mustard, ginger, garlic, and pepper.
- Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of meat mixture into balls, about 60.
- Place in crockpot.
- Mix together soup and flour, pour over meatballs.
- Cook on high about 4 hours, stir.
- Stir in sour cream and sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with remaining parsley.