Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Choose to serve this casserole as a side dish or as an appetizer. Toasted Melba rounds make sturdy dippers for serving this dish right out of the pot.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Slow Cooked Sides
- Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 2 hr or 4 hr
- Makes 8 – 10 servings
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 (8 oz) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 (10 oz) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10¾ oz) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 oz) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Monterey jack cheese with peppers
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients, saute 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Stir together spinach and next 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir mushroom mixture into spinach mixture.
- Add 1 cup cheese, stirring well.
- Spoon into a 4-qt slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
- Cover and cook on high 2 hours or on low 4 hours.