Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crockpot Spicy Mexican Pork Stew
- 2 Full Ears Frozen corn, Thawed And Cut in 1 1/2 in Pieces
- 1 1/2 lb Lean, Boneless Pork, Cut in 1 1/2 in Pieces
- 1 Can kidney beans, Drained And Rinsed (14 1/2 Ounces)
- 1 Can pinto beans, Drained And Rinsed (15 Ounces)
- 1 Can Stewed tomatoes (14 1/2 Ounces)
- 1 Can tomato Sauce (8 Ounces)
- 1 Pkg taco seasoning (1.25 Oz)
- 2 t Minced Onion
- 2 t parsley flakes or cilantro Leaves
In a 3 1/2 or 4-Quart Crockpot, Place corn, Pork Pieces And beans InOrder Listed Above. in Medium Bowl Stir Together Stewed tomatoes,tomato Sauce, taco seasoning, And Minced Onion. Whisk Together AndPour Into Crockpot And Lightly Stir. Cover And Cook on Low For 8Hours or Until Pork is Tender. Gently Stir in parsley flakes OrCilantro Leaves After 8 Hours.