Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve this dish with a tossed green salad drizzled with vinaigrette.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Main Dish Marvels
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 8 hr
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 (16 oz) cans Great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 oz) package smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a 5-qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Stir in bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese before serving.