Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My Mom makes this and it is good.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (3 lbs) sirloin tip roast
- ½ cup flour
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 2 cups ginger ale
- Coat roast with flour.
- Place in crock pot.
- Add mixture of soup mix, gravy mix, remaining flour and ginger ale.
- Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours or until roast is tender.