Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3-4 lbs Beef roasts (any cut you like will be fine)
- 8 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 8 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 1-2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place potatoes, carrots, and Onion into a 4-6qt slow cooker.
- Place Beef on top of vegetables.
- Mix horseradish, salt, pepper and 1 cup water; pour over top of Beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 8–10 hours or until Beef and vegetables are tender.
- Remove 2 cups of juices from crock pot and put into small sauce pan.
- Mix corn starch with 2T cold water and then add to juices.
- Bring to a boil while stirring constantly until thickened.
- Serve gravey over meat and vegetable