Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This queso dip freezes well. Spoon into serving-size freezer containers, and freeze up to one month. Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Reheat in microwave on medium.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Sensational Starts
- Freezable | Prep: 22 minutes | Cook: 2 hr
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14½ oz) can petite cut diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup pickled jalapeno sliced, minced
- 1 tbsp juice from jalapeno slices
- 1 (4½ oz) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 2 lb deli white American cheese, sliced
- Place onion in a microwave-safe bowl; cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and next 8 ingredients.
- Roughly tear cheese, place in a 4-qt slow cooker.
- Pour onion mixture over cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 2 hours.
- Stir gently to blend ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips.