Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 x 15 ounce can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 x 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup baking mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- whipped topping, optional
- nutmeg, optional
- In large bowl combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Transfer to crock coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve in bowls with whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg.