Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 x 15 ounce can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 x 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup baking mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- whipped topping, optional
- nutmeg, optional
- In large bowl combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Transfer to crock coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve in bowls with whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg.