Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tender chops cook on a bed of creamy potatoes in this all-in-one meal. It's a snap to assemble.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: the Taste of Home Slow Cooker Recipes
- 6 servings
- 6 bone-in pork chops (½ inch thick)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 30 oz pkg. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1½ cups (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 10¾ oz can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions, divided
- In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; set aside and keep warm.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, 1 cup of the cheese, soup, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir in half the onions.
- Transfer to a greased 5-quart slow cooker; top with pork chops.
- Cover and cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours or until meat juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.