Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Rival Crock-pot Slow Cooker Dining Lite, May 1992
- Makes 6 servings
- 3 chicken breasts, split, skinned and boned
- 20 oz pineapple - unsweetened tidbits, drained
- 2 tbsp mustard Dijon-style
- soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Arrange chicken in crockpot.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Mix soy sauce, pineapple and mustard together; pour over chicken.
- Add minced garlic.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 210 calories | 4 g fat | 73 mg cholesterol | 153 mg sodium.