Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crockpot Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup boiling water
1. In a bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder. Add milk, oil
and vanilla; stir until smooth. Mix in peanut butter. Pour into crockpot.
2. In the same mixing bowl, stir together the 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa powder. Gradually stir in boiling water.
3. Pour mixture over batter in crockpot. Do not stir.
4. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 - 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and top with nuts.