Crockpot Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup boiling water
1. In a bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder. Add milk, oil
and vanilla; stir until smooth. Mix in peanut butter. Pour into crockpot.
2. In the same mixing bowl, stir together the 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa powder. Gradually stir in boiling water.
3. Pour mixture over batter in crockpot. Do not stir.
4. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 - 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and top with nuts.