Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Main Dish Marvels
- Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 6 hr
- Makes 6 servings
- 24 frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs, thawed (like Mama Mia brand)
- 1 (26-oz) jar super chunky mushroom pasta sauce (like Ragu)
- 1 (15-oz) can Italian-style tomato sauce (like Hunt's)
- 1 (5.5-oz) can spicy tomato juice (like V8 spicy juice)
- 6 (6-inch) hoagie rolls, split but not cut through and toasted
- 1½ cups (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 3-qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 4½ – 5 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Spoon meatball mixture evenly over rolls.
- Sprinkle with cheese.