Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This dish is an interesting spin on the typical mac-and-cheese recipe. Green Chiles give this comforting dish just enough kick to make it spicy.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Slow Cooked Sides
- Prep: 7 minutes | Cook: 4 hr, 30 minutes
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 (8 oz) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained (rotel)
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (4½ oz) can chopped green chiles
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir in 1½ cups cheese.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 3-qt slow cooker; top with remaining cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 4½ hours or until macaroni is done.