Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 pounds beef boneless round steak
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn thawed
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 medium stalks celery thinly sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 20 ounce jar salsa
- 1 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese with jalapeño peppers
Trim excess fat from beef. Cut beef into 6 serving pieces. Place beef in 3 1/2 to 6 quart crockpot. Mix remaining ingredients except cheese; pour over beef. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8–9 hours or until beef is tender. Sprinkle cheese over beef mixture