Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 4 pounds chicken pieces
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 ounces lemonade frozen concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- Combine flour with salt; coat chicken thoroughly.
- Brown chicken pieces in oil and drain.
- Stir together lemonade, sugar, catsup and vinegar.
- Place chicken in crockpot and pour lemonade mixture over it.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours (or low 6 to 8 hours).
- Drain liquid into saucepan; add cornstarch and boil till reduced.
- Pour gravy back over chicken; serve over rice.