Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Freshly shredded Parmesan cheese melts more smoothly than pre-shredded options.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Sensational Starts
- Prep: 18 minutes | Cook: 4 hr
- Makes 6 cups
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 (12 oz) jars marinated, quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (4½ oz) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (7 oz) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cups freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- toasted baguette slices or assorted crackers
- Stir together first 6 ingredients.
- Spoon into a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- Stir well before serving.