Freshly shredded Parmesan cheese melts more smoothly than pre-shredded options.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Sensational Starts
- Prep: 18 minutes | Cook: 4 hr
- Makes 6 cups
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 (12 oz) jars marinated, quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (4½ oz) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (7 oz) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cups freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- toasted baguette slices or assorted crackers
- Stir together first 6 ingredients.
- Spoon into a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- Stir well before serving.