Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken breast halves, cut the halves in half
- 1 (20 ounces) can pineapple slices, drained,reserve juice
- 1 (8 ounces) bottle creamy French dressing
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
Place the Chicken in crockpot. In a bowl, combine the pineapple juice, salad dressing, onion soup mix and lemon peel. Pour over the Chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours. Twenty minutes before serving, arrange pineapple slices and green pepper strips over Chicken to heat through. Arrange Chicken, pineapple and green pepper on large serving platter. If desired, thicken juices with 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water. Stir slowly into juices until thickened slightly. Pour over Chicken.