Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 3 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 4 oz green chiles
- ½ tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup hot enchilada sauce
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, chiles, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Place a generous dollop on each flattened chicken breast, then roll up.
- Place chicken rolls in the crockpot, seam-side down.
- Top chicken breast rolls with remaining cheese mixture, soup, and enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.