From Menu and Recipes Week 3/04/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 4 oz can mushrooms drained
- hot cooked rice or pasta
- Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot.
- Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of the chicken.
- Cover; cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
- Stir in mushroom pieces.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.