Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/04/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 4 oz can mushrooms drained
- hot cooked rice or pasta
- Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot.
- Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of the chicken.
- Cover; cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
- Stir in mushroom pieces.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.