Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This one dish meal pairs nicely with a fruit salad and yeast rolls.
- source: Southern Living 2007 Main Dish Marvels
- Prep: 9 minutes | Cook: 4 hr
- Makes 4 – 6 servings
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 oz) can low-sodium, fat-free beef broth
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-oz) container sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 (8 oz) block Monterey jack cheese with peppers, shredded
- hot cooked egg noodles
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
- Combine beef mixture, spinach, broth, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 4-qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles.