Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Main Dish Marvels
- Make Ahead | Prep: 14 minutes | Cook: 4 hr
- Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper, divided
- 6 (5 oz) bone-in center cut pork chops (about ½-inch thick)
- 2 – 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 ears fresh corn, cut in half
- 1 (18-oz) bottle honey BBQ sauce (like KC Masterpiece Honey BBQ sauce)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large zip-top bag; add pork, tossing to coat.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork in 2 batches, 2 minutes on each side until browned, adding more oil if necessary.
- Place in a lightly greased 4½-qt slow cooker.
- Rub remaining 1 tbsp oil and garlic evenly over corn.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ tsp each salt and pepper; add to slow cooker.
- Combine BBQ sauce and broth; add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours or until meat is tender.