Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Main Dish Marvels
- Make Ahead | Prep: 14 minutes | Cook: 4 hr
- Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper, divided
- 6 (5 oz) bone-in center cut pork chops (about ½-inch thick)
- 2 – 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 ears fresh corn, cut in half
- 1 (18-oz) bottle honey BBQ sauce (like KC Masterpiece Honey BBQ sauce)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large zip-top bag; add pork, tossing to coat.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork in 2 batches, 2 minutes on each side until browned, adding more oil if necessary.
- Place in a lightly greased 4½-qt slow cooker.
- Rub remaining 1 tbsp oil and garlic evenly over corn.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ tsp each salt and pepper; add to slow cooker.
- Combine BBQ sauce and broth; add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours or until meat is tender.