Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8
- 3 onions chopped
- 4 celery sliced
- 1 tbsp basil
- ½ tsp thyme
- ½ tsp sage
- 20 oz peas frozen
- 2½ lbs chicken pieces
- 5½ cups water
- ¾ cup rice, raw, converted
- Place all ingredients, except rice, into slow cooker in order listed.
- Cover and cook 1 hour on high; reduce heat to low and cook an additional 8to 9 hours.
- One hour before serving, remove chicken and cool slightly.
- Remove meat from bones and return to slow cooker.
- Add rice.
- Cover and cook an additional hour on high.