Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Slow Cooked Sides
- Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 9 hr
- Makes 10 – 12 servings
- 1 smoked turkey wing (about 1¼ pound)
- 2 (14 oz) cans seasoned chicken broth
- 2 (1 lb) packages chopped fresh collard greens
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- pepper sauce
- Remove skin and meat from turkey wing, discarding skin and bone.
- Coarsely chop meat.
- Combine chopped turkey and next 6 ingredients in a 6-qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 9 hours or until greens are tender.
- Serve with pepper sauce.