Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Slow Cooked Sides
- Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 9 hr
- Makes 10 – 12 servings
- 1 smoked turkey wing (about 1¼ pound)
- 2 (14 oz) cans seasoned chicken broth
- 2 (1 lb) packages chopped fresh collard greens
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- pepper sauce
- Remove skin and meat from turkey wing, discarding skin and bone.
- Coarsely chop meat.
- Combine chopped turkey and next 6 ingredients in a 6-qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 9 hours or until greens are tender.
- Serve with pepper sauce.