Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 stalks celery cut up
- 2 carrots cut up
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 chicken
- Place the vegetables on the bottom of the pot, put the chicken on top,followed by the seasonings.
- Pour 3 cups of water over.
- Set it on low and cook for 8 to 10 hrs.
- Remove chicken.
- Add noodles and cook on high for 45 minutes, while you take the meat off the bones.
- Mix the meat in.
- This is like a very thick chicken soup and the basil makes this delicious!.