Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Main Dish Marvels
- Prep: 18 minutes | Cook: 4 hr, 45 min
- Makes 8 enchiladas
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Monterey jack cheese with peppers
- 1 (4½ oz) can chopped green chiles
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) bottle green taco sauce
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Monterey jack cheese with peppers
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of tortillas, and roll up.
- Arrange seam side down, in a lightly greased 6-qt slow cooker, stacking tortillas, if needed.
- Stir together sour cream and taco sauce, spoon over enchiladas.
- Cover and cook on low 4½ hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle enchiladas with 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 15 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve enchiladas with desired toppings.