Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 – 4 lbs boneless/skinless thighs and breasts
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large red or green bell peppers, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon each basil and oregano
- 1 (6oz) can tomato paste
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 x 8 oz can stewed tomatoes with chilies
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups burgundy wine
- Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling before serving
- Place sliced onions on bottom of crock pot.
- Add chicken.
- Stir together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 7 – 9 hours or high 3 – 4 hours.
- Serve over pasta, with a salad on the side.