Keep this fondue warm in the slow cooker for easy dipping. Reheat any leftovers in the microwave, stirring at one-minute intervals until heated through.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Sweet Endings
- Make Ahead | Prep: 12 minutes | Cook: 3 hr, 30 min
- Makes 4½ cups or 18 servings
- 2 (14 oz) packages caramels
- 2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle brand)
- apple slices
- pound cake squares
- Place caramels in a 3-qt slow cooker; stir in condensed milk.
- Cover and cook on low 3½ hours, stirring occasionally, until caramels melt and mixture is smooth.
- Serve with apple slices and pound cake squares.