Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Keep this fondue warm in the slow cooker for easy dipping. Reheat any leftovers in the microwave, stirring at one-minute intervals until heated through.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Sweet Endings
- Make Ahead | Prep: 12 minutes | Cook: 3 hr, 30 min
- Makes 4½ cups or 18 servings
- 2 (14 oz) packages caramels
- 2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle brand)
- apple slices
- pound cake squares
- Place caramels in a 3-qt slow cooker; stir in condensed milk.
- Cover and cook on low 3½ hours, stirring occasionally, until caramels melt and mixture is smooth.
- Serve with apple slices and pound cake squares.