Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serving Size : 4
- 4 Large bell peppers
- 2 1/2 Cups Cooked White or brown rice
- 1 15.5-Ounce Can red kidney beans -- Drained And Rinsed
- 1 Cup tomato Salsa
- 3 Scallions—Chopped
- 1 Can Crushed tomatoes -- (14.5-Ounce)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon sugar
Use Red, Green, or Yellow bell peppers And Hot or Mild Salsa, AccordingTo Your Preference.
Crockpot Size: 5 1/2 to 6 Quart Cook Time: 4 Hours Setting: Low
- 1. Cut The Tops Off The bell peppers, Save Them For Later Use, AndRemove And Discard The Seeds And Membranes.
Arrange The peppers Upright in a 5 1/2- to 6-Quart Crockpot.
- 2. in a Medium-Size Mixing Bowl, Combine The rice, beans, Salsa, AndScallions And Season With salt And pepper to Taste.Mix Well. Fill The pepper Cavities Evenly With The rice Mixture, PackingIt Lightly. Replace The pepper Tops.
- 3. in The Same Bowl, Combine The tomatoes, cumin, oregano, And sugar AndSeason With salt And pepper to Taste.
Pour Over And Around The peppers in The Crockpot. Cover And Cook on LowFor 4 Hours,
Until The peppers Are Fork-Tender But Still Hold Their Shape. Serve Hot.