Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6 – 8
- 1 lb stew beef cubes
- 4 – 6 carrots, cut up
- 10 – 12 pearl onions
- 4 – 6 potatoes, cut in cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Brown stew beef cubes (you can coat in flour); after browned, put in crock pot.
- De-glaze pan with ½ cup red wine and pour into crock pot with beef cubes.
- Add cut up carrots, onions and garlic and potatoes along with Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 – 4 hours in crock pot.
- Add water as necessary (salt and pepper to taste).