Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6 – 8
- 1 lb stew beef cubes
- 4 – 6 carrots, cut up
- 10 – 12 pearl onions
- 4 – 6 potatoes, cut in cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Brown stew beef cubes (you can coat in flour); after browned, put in crock pot.
- De-glaze pan with ½ cup red wine and pour into crock pot with beef cubes.
- Add cut up carrots, onions and garlic and potatoes along with Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 – 4 hours in crock pot.
- Add water as necessary (salt and pepper to taste).