Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Toss together cheeses and cornstarch in a medium bowl.
- Add half of bacon and all of remaining ingredients; stir well to blend.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 3-qt. slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours or until melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers.