Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 1 to 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 8-oz. cans tomato sauce
- 1 c. water
- 2 pkgs. sloppy joe seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Brown beef in skillet.
- Place browned beef in crock pot.
- Add onions, green pepper, tomato sauce, water, seasoning mix and sugar.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.