Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 – 2 lb round steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- ½ empty soup can filled with water
- 1 green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Place cut steak, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce into crock pot.
- Pour in soup and water.
- Cook on high for 1 hour.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- The last hour of cooking, put pepper in.
- Serve over rice or toast.
- For variety, use cream of mushroom soup and a small can of sliced mushrooms.
- Pork chops, cubed pork loin or chicken breasts can be substituted for the steak.
- Serve over steamed rice.