Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 – 2 lb round steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- ½ empty soup can filled with water
- 1 green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Place cut steak, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce into crock pot.
- Pour in soup and water.
- Cook on high for 1 hour.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- The last hour of cooking, put pepper in.
- Serve over rice or toast.
- For variety, use cream of mushroom soup and a small can of sliced mushrooms.
- Pork chops, cubed pork loin or chicken breasts can be substituted for the steak.
- Serve over steamed rice.