Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From Taste of Home Slow Cooker Recipes
- 6 to 8 servings
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 lbs bone-in country-style pork ribs
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic.
- Pour half into a slow cooker.
- Top with ribs; drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until tender.
- Thicken cooking juices if desired.