Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4.
- 1 chicken; or cut up 
- 2 carrots; sliced thinly
- 2 medium onions; sliced thinly
- 2 celery stalks; chopped
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 16 oz chicken broth; or use bouillon in 2 cups water
- 1 tsp basil; crushed
- 2½ tbsp Italian seasonings mixture
- In a slow cooker, put in half of the chicken broth.
- Place half of the carrots, celery and onions in the bottom.
- Place the chicken (back side down)in the slow cooker.
- Add remaining broth, vegetables, salt and pepper, basil and Italian seasonings (if used).
- Cook on low heat for 7 10 hours.
- ↑ Make sure it will fit in your crock pot.