Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From Rival Crock-Pot cookbook, date unknown
- Servings: 6
- 1 package package macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1½ pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 each stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can tomato paste
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 can tomato soup
- grated cheddar or Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- Toss cooked noodles in oil.
- Place in greased crock-pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except grated cheese.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 8 hours. (High: 2 to 3 hours).