Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
4 servings, 60 minutes preparation
- 1 Slice Ham
- 1/2 lb Bacon; cubed
- 1 1/2 lb jack cheese; cubed or Cottage Cheese, fresh Ricotta Cheese (16oz package)
- 2 bn green onions -- cut into small pieces
- 12 eggs
- 1 Cake of yeast
- 1/2 c butter (skip the butter - the Bacon has grease)
- 1/4 c Warm water
- salt (1 Tblspoon)
- pepper (just a little bit)
- flour (3 Cups)
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with 1 tablespoon flour; stir and set aside to rise.
- Fry Bacon in for 2 minutes - let cool.
- Add Ham and the green onions; set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs and add enough flour to make a soft batter.
- Add the raised yeast and mix.
- Add Ham, Bacon and onions and mix.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put into a large bowl to rise for about 2 or 3 hours.
- Bake at 375 F for about 1 hour or until top is nice and brown.