Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 ounces extra-firm tofu
- 4 ounces thick sauce (vegetarian oyster-style sauce, sweet
- and sour sauce, barbecue sauce or other favorite)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- salt, garlic powder or other seasonings as desired.
- Coat a cookie sheet with oil. Slice tofu lengthwise, about 1/4 inch thick, and pat dry. Put the sauce into a dish, and dip each piece of tofu into the sauce, coating it well. Place the tofu on the cookie sheet in a single layer. (Pieces can be touching, but should not overlap.) Sprinkle on desired seasoning. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on how crispy you like it.
Makes 2 to 4 servings.