Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Brown together ground beef, onion and garlic in a heavy frying pan over medium heat, stirring until meat loses its pinkness.
- Add salt and chili powder, blending well.
- Place ½ cup of the ground beef filling.
- ½ cup shredded cheese and ¼ cup diced tomatoes onto one-half of each tortilla.
- Fold other half over filling, pressing it down to remove any air pockets.
- Pour oil into large skillet to ¼ inch depth.
- When oil is hot, place filled tortillas into pan a few at a time.
- Saute over medium to high heat until golden on each side, about 45 seconds per side.
- Remove from pan onto paper towelling.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- That what we have this in our dinner.