Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- ½ cup tartar sauce
- 2 tbs chopped scallions
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 1½ tsp. chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 3 tbs yellow cornmeal
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbs oil
- Mix ½ cup tartar sauce, 2 tbs chopped scallions, 1 tbs orange juice, and 1½ tsp chipotle hot pepper sauce in a bowl.
- Let stand.
- Pat 1 pound sea scallops dry between layers of paper towels.
- Put scallops, 3 tbs yellow cornmeal, ½ tsp each salt and paprika in a plastic bag, shake to coat.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a skillet.
- Add scallops and cook until golden and just opaque at centers.
- Serve with the sauce.