Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rice Crisps Fortified Ready to Eat Cereal by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup rice crisps (such as "Rice Krispies")
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Mix the peanut butter, powdered sugar, rice crisps, and melted butter.
- Roll into 12 balls and place on waxed paper until all mixture is used.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening together.
- Dip balls into chocolate mixture and once more set onto wax paper to harden.