Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use leftover rice and colourful vegetables to make these attractive balls.
- Courtesy of Tarla Dalal
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes | Cooking Time : 15 to 20 minutes
- Makes 20 balls
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped spinach (palak)
- ½ cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1 teaspoon ginger-green chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl with ½ cup of water and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal portions and shape each portion into a ball.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the balls in hot oil till golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.