Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 6/24/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 2 large baking potatoes peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Process cornflakes, cheese and spices in blender.
- Dip potatoes in butter, then cornflake mixture.
- Place on a well greased baking sheet and cook 20 – 25 minutes.